Friday, January 12, 2018

Made for TV?

This semester, I'm enrolled in a screenwriting class at Boise State University. In the first class, I learned that we will have the opportunity to create three 30-min episodes for television. This is not just a class assignment--it's a competition and the winner will likely get to help edit, shoot and produce the episodes. 

Of course, I am going to select scenes from North Pine Dove and maybe even Ben's Story. The series needs to have a beginning, middle and end and stand alone, so there's so much to consider. What I'd REALLY like you to do (if you've read it) is send me a message describing your favorite scenes and the scenes that you think would best tell the story. Also, what would work well for TV?

If have not read it, I will send you the link to the book if you email or message me.

So much to consider. Please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment