Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Real Hits From Russia?

This is my first (and probably only) blog about my blog. I'm curious who, outside of the U.S., is reading it.

Every couple of weeks, I get about fourteen hits from Russia. This article says they could be spam hits, but if they're real people, I'm very interested in knowing who they--YOU--are!

http://www.themilelongbookshelf.com/2014/03/discussion-how-accurate-are-your.html#.VdOUQvlVhBc

This is what the writer of a blog gets to see,
along with some other data.
So, please "join" the blog or send me an email or comment below so I can learn more about you! If you're real people, I would love to know more about your interest in North Pine Dove!


2 comments:

  1. I just finished reading the blog! I have only written a couple of picture books when my boys were little and I was teaching kindergarten. Writing was HARD. It was fascinating to read your writing about your writing. Thank you for sharing... Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading the blog!
      Your are right about writing being hard work. It is satisfying when it goes well, though. I also love being in the world of my characters, so I hope to keep writing.
      I would love to read your children's books some time!

      Delete